There are some attributes of God that must be evident in your life as a genuine child of God.
- All conquering God: No battle can ever overcome our Lord, He is the all powerful supreme God. 2Corinthians 2:14 “Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place”. As a child of God, no battle should ever overcome you as long as you are in Christ.
- Divine health: It cannot be imagined that God is sick. He has made the provision of divine health for us His children. 1Peter 2:24 “who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness–by whose stripes you were healed”. 3John 2 “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
- Power: All power belongs to God and as child of God, His power must not be lacking in your life, Luke 10:19 “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you”.
- Prosperity: Psalm 24:1 “The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein”. If the whole world belong to God, you shouldn’t be poor, Philippians 4:19 “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus”.
- Faith: God is a faith God, He commands things into existence, Romans 4:17 “as it is written, I have made you a father of many nations in the presence of Him whom he believed God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did”. If God operates in faith, then you too must live a faith-full life, 2Corinthians 4:13 “And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, I believed and therefore I spoke, we also believe and therefore speak”.
- Peace and Joy: God Himself is Peace because His son; Jesus is the Prince of Peace. Psalms 16:11 “You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore”. Peace and Joy those not means the absence of challenges but the presence of God in your life despite any situation.
Prayer point: I command all these attributes to be evident now in my life in Jesus name.